Terms and Conditions of Entry to the Event
HESITANT ABOUT COVID-19 IMPACTS ON YOUR TICKET PURCHASE?
Rest assured that the safety of our community is our absolute priority and comes first before all else. We will take all necessary precautions for public health and follow State Governments Health guidelines that are in place at the time of our event.
- If you can’t travel due to COVID-19 border closures we will refund your ticket purchase
- If you can’t travel due to COVID-19 quarantine restrictions, we will refund your ticket purchase.
Tickets and/or badges (“Badges”) for Fitness+Wellness Australia (“Event”) are non-refundable (except where applicable under relevant legislation/regulations) and non-transferable and cannot be reproduced, upgraded or resold above the purchase value.
- The Event will only offer a refund or exchange of a badge if an event is cancelled, rescheduled or significantly relocated (and you cannot or do not wish to attend the rescheduled or relocated event) or to the extent otherwise required by law
- The Event will provide refund or exchange of badge to any customers who is unable to travel to the event due to travel restrictions in relation to COVID-19
- The Event will provide refund or exchange of badge to any customer who is quarantined at the direction of a medical professional (with applicable evidence) in relation to COVID-19
Further to this
- If the Event is cancelled, rescheduled or significantly relocated all liability is limited to the amount for which the ticket was purchased. Proof of purchase may be required for any refund or exchange
- Unless required by law (including the Australian Consumer Law) the Event will not be liable for any other losses incurred by you as a result of the cancellation, rescheduling or relocation of the event, including travel and accommodation expenses
- You should carefully consider the refund and cancellation policies of travel, accommodation and other goods or service providers in the event of cancellation, rescheduling or relocation
- In most cases, refunds will be automatically processed to the credit card originally used for purchase
- The Event will take all necessary precautions for public health and follow national and local health guidelines, but tickets cannot be cancelled, refunded, or exchanged unless directly impacted in the above listed ways or in other ways applicable to our refund policy
By purchasing a ticket to attend the Event, you agree to the below terms and conditions of entry.
- All visitors are required to register. The organisers will record your details in a secure database in order to produce a badge, generate statistics and to contact you via mail, email, SMS or social media with information about the event/s and future editions of the event/s.
- Visitors agree they will not promote their products or services to exhibitors while attending the show. Visitors found in breach of this rule may be asked to leave the event immediately and be refused entry to future events
- The Event’s speakers and guests are subject to change or cancel without notice. All show features are subject to availability and access is not guaranteed and/or may require an additional fee.
- We are not responsible for lost or stolen Tickets/Badges.
- Lüp and Lüp Tickets acts as the Event ticketing agency. Price of tickets are promoted in AUD$ and inlcude GST.
- Each ticket order will incur a processing fee of 2.5% for Visa, Mastercard and Amex.
- The Event reserves the right to add, withdraw, reschedule or substitute speakers and/or vary advertised programs, prices, venues, seating arrangements and audience capacity, should circumstances change.
- The right to admission is reserved and is subject to the seller’s and the venue’s terms and conditions.
- Entry may be refused if tickets are damaged, defaced or machines read as invalid and used or are not purchased
- All entry tickets purchased online before midnight of the early bird closing will be charged at the discounted early bird rate. All entry tickets purchased after the early bird closes will be charged at the non-discounted full price rate, unless a speciality discount code is in promotion.
- We reserve the right to change any event schedules without notification due to unforeseen circumstances.
All transactions are final. No refunds are permitted, except where required by relevant legislation/regulations.
- In the case of event cancellation a full refund will be offered in-line with Australian consumer law.
- In the case of event postponement, your ticket will be transferred and valid for the rescheduled event. If you are unable to attend the rescheduled event a full refund will be offered
- Should a speaker or guest not appear at the event for any reason, tickets to the Event are non-refundable.
Fitness+Wellness Australia is a trade-only business event. It is not open to the general public. Admission to Fitness+Wellness Australia is open to qualified attendees who are involved in the fitness and leisure industry, including senior executives, management teams, investors, owners, entrepreneurs, fitness and program directors, and exercise professionals including personal trainers, instructors and coaches. Persons not in these categories will not be admitted at any time. Proof of identification may be requested.
Students enrolled in a relevant course at a tertiary level may attend the show if they have the appropriate student identity card. As a business event, Fitness+Wellness Australia is not recommended for children and students under the age of 16. Babies and toddlers (aged 0-2) are permitted if they are in a pram or carrying device at all times. This applies to the children of both visitors and exhibitors. Under no circumstances are any children permitted into the exhibition halls during ‘move in’ and ‘move out’ of the show. The organiser takes no responsibility for any accidents or injuries onsite.
Under no circumstances are any children permitted into the exhibition halls during ‘move in’ and ‘move out’ of the Event. The organiser takes no responsibility for any accidents or injuries onsite.
- To protect the privacy and confidentiality of exhibitors and their products, no video or still photography from digital cameras or mobile phones is permitted.
- By registering to attend the Event or any associated event, you automatically consent to the Organiser using event photography and video in which you may appear for future marketing.
Please note that smoking is not permitted inside either venue.